Rob Kardashian reportedly has ‘dance party’ with sister Khloe amid Blac Chyna scandal

Khloe Kardashian posted about her brother on social media Wednesday, not to comment on the ongoing situation, but to reveal to her followers that they’re both hanging out like nothing is happening.

Despite Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna’s ongoing social media beef and legal feud, neither is slowing down. Khloe Kardashian took to social media to claim she was casually hanging out with her brother just days after he was hit with a restraining order.

Khloe posted a Snapchat video on Wednesday in which she showed off the sunrise and said she was heading out for an early-morning workout with Rob and her boyfriend Tristan Thompson.

BLAC CHYNA ‘AFRAID’ TO BE NEAR ‘VIOLENT’ ROB KARDASHIAN

Later that evening, she posted another Snap of herself in which she mentions that she’s having a “dance party” with the duo. While Rob cannot be seen in either post, it seems that the recent family shakeup isn’t stopping him from hannging out with his sister and friends.

As previously reported, Rob Kardashian is in some hot water after posting some explicit photos of his ex-fiancee, Blac Chynna, to his social media. In addition, he accused her of both cheating on him and using drugs. The 29-year-old model responded with allegations of physical abuse and was granted a temporary restraining order against Kardashian on Monday. Together, the two are the parents of 7-month-old Dream Kardashian.

BLAC CHYNA, ROB KARDASHIAN AT RISK OF LOSING CUSTODY OF DAUGHTER DREAM

According to E! Online, Khloe and Tristan are making a conscious effort to get Rob to hang out with them in the hopes it will help him through the tough time.

“She is trying to help him. Rob didn’t move in with her, but Khloe and Tristan are encouraging him to come hangout at the house and workout with them hoping it will motivate him to get back on the health grind and take care of himself,” a source told the outlet. “She wants him to get back on track so she is trying to help him.”

Madonna may have called Sharone Stone ‘mediocre’ but Stone doesn’t mind

Many years ago Madonna allegedly wrote a letter that shaded two iconic stars, Whitney Houston and Sharon Stone.

Many years ago Madonna allegedly wrote a letter that slammed two iconic stars: Whitney Houston and Sharon Stone. The pop legend supposedly penned her angst about being overshadowed by “mediocre” talents such as the two aforementioned women, according to JustJared.com.

In the 1990s letter Madonna reportedly wrote, “It’s so unequivicably [sic] frustrating to read that Whitney Houston has the music career I wish I had and Sharon Stone has the film career I’ll never have. Not because I want to be these women because I’d rather die but they’re so horribly mediocre and they’re always being held up as paragons of virtue and some sort of measuring stick to humiliate me.”

Related Image

madonna reuters met gala 2017Expand / Collapse

(Reuters)

After learning of the letter, Stone responded to Madonna on social media, and “The Basic Instinct” actress took the high road.

SHARON STONE: I FELT LIKE I DIED

“Dear Madonna, First, I think it’s absurd that anyone is publishing your private letters. Therefore; I publish publicly. Know that I am your friend. I have wished to be a rock star in some private moments… have felt as mediocre as you described. We know, as only those who have survived so long that owning our own mediocrity is the only way to own our own strengths; to become all that we both have become. I love and adore you; won’t be pitted against you by any invasion of our personal journeys. Sharon.”

Nick Cannon on split from Mariah Carey: ‘I’m broken, I’m shattered’

Television personality Nick Cannon discussed his split from pop singer Mariah Carey and said he is not looking for a relationship at the moment because the divorce left him “broken.”

Nick Cannon discussed his split from singer Mariah Carey Thursday and said he is not looking for love at the moment because the divorce left him “broken.”

Cannon, who was hosting Nickelodeon’s Kids Choice Sports Award on Thursday, told Entertainment Tonight that he is not ready to devote himself to another person at the moment after separating in 2014.

“I’m broken. I’m shattered,” Cannon told ET.

FRED SAVAGE DISMISSES ‘WONDER YEARS’ REBOOT: ‘IT’S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN’

Related Image

Musician Mariah Carey and husband Nick Cannon attend a photo call near the Eiffel Tower before their vow renewal ceremony in Paris April 27, 2012. REUTERS/Gonzalo Fuentes (FRANCE - Tags: ENTERTAINMENT) - RTR31BERExpand / Collapse

Cannon and Carey tied the knot in April 2008 and had two children, fraternal twins, Moroccan and Monroe in 2011. The two divorced in Dec. 2014. (Reuters)

Cannon and Carey tied the knot in April 2008 and had two children, fraternal twins, Moroccan and Monroe in 2011. Cannon filed for divorce in Dec. 2014. Their divorce was finalized in 2016.

Cannon dated after his divorce and most recently ended his relationship with former Miss Arizona U.S.A. Brittany Bell. The two had a child in February but broke up before their son’s birth after a short relationship.

Cannon said he continues to date.

JOHN CENA SHAVES HIS ENTIRE BODY DAILY

“Why not? I’m a single man. I’m supposed to date,” Cannon said.

Carey has been linked to Australian billionaire James Packer. The two were engaged but broke it off in October 2016. She is now reportedly dating Bryan Tanaka, a choreographer.

“That (him and Carrey’s marriage) was a special time,” Cannon said. “It was, but we made some amazing children together, and so we’ll always be together.”

Fred Savage dismisses ‘Wonder Years’ reboot: ‘It’s not going to happen’

Many fans still recognize Fred Savage as love-struck Kevin Arnold who pined for Winnie Cooper in “The Wonder Years,” and he doesn’t mind the attention.

Many fans still recognize Fred Savage as love-struck Kevin Arnold who pined for Winnie Cooper in “The Wonder Years,” and he doesn’t mind the attention.

The series, which was set in the ‘60s, aired from 1988 until 1993.

“I think the fact that I was a part of something that still means so much to people, and after all these years they still want it to be on the air, they still think about it…I mean, that’s really a special thing,” the 41-year-old told Vanity Fair. “Some people work their whole careers and don’t get that! So, no, I’ll never get tired of that. That’ll never stop being meaningful to me or stop making me feel incredibly special.”

The former child star is also aware many viewers have wondered about the possibility of a “Wonder Years” reunion set in the ‘90s where the characters are adults.

“[But] my answer will remain the same — so I won’t get tired of people asking if everyone else doesn’t get tired of me saying, ‘No, it’s not going to happen,’” said the actor.

Savage is also busy these days with a new project. He’s starring in a new Netflix sitcom titled “Friends from College.” Still, he acknowledged how important “The Wonder Years” has been to viewers. However, he’s perfectly content with leaving the show in the past.

I get by with a little help from these guys… #WonderYearsDVD

A post shared by thefredsavage (@thefredsavage) on May 29, 2014 at 10:02am PDT

“You know, I’ve always said that ‘The Wonder Years,’ it’s not just the name of the show — it’s a time in your life, a very special, finite time in your life,” he explained. “And the way the show was written, it’s about looking back with some longing. I think we all look back at that time in our lives and long for it and idealize it.

“One of the reasons it takes on this kind of mythic, almost haunting quality in our lives is because it’s something you can’t go back and can’t revisit. It only exists in our memories, in our shared experiences with people who went through it with us. That’s really what the show was all about. And I think that the idea of revisiting the show mirrors that. And I like that.”

‘Walking Dead’ stuntman dead after on-set accident; production shut down

A stuntman working on the set of “The Walking Dead” has reportedly suffered a serious injury to his head.

A stuntman from “The Walking Dead” has died after he had an accident on the set of the AMC series.

The Coweta County Coroner’s Office told Fox News stuntman John Bernecker died Wednesday evening of “blunt force trauma” after he suffered a fall. His death has been ruled accidental.

AMC told Fox News on Thursday — before Bernecker’s death was confirmed — that the network was “keeping John and his family in our thoughts and prayers.”

The show has “temporarily shut down production” following the accident, AMC told Fox News.

‘WALKING DEAD’ EX-SHOWRUNNER’S PROFANE, THREATENING EMAILS RELEASED: ‘I WILL START KILLING PEOPLE’

Bernecker was working on the set of Season 8 when he fell more than 20 feet onto a concrete surface, Deadline reported. Bernecker was reportedly treated at Atlanta Medical Center, a level 1 trauma center, before his death.

The coronor said, “He succumbed to his injuries from the fall.”

Reps for AMC did not immediately return Fox News’ requests for comment on Friday.

Credits on Bernecker’s IMDB page and his reel include “24: Legacy,” “Get Out,” “Get Hard,” “The Fate of the Furious” and many more.

‘WALKING DEAD’ VOICEOVER ACTOR DIES IN SKYDIVING ACCIDENT

Bernecker’s death comes just days after a voiceover actor from the “Walking Dead” prequel series died in a skydiving accident.

Randy Schell, who was best known for his work on the series “Fear the Walking Dead,” died Saturday after a midair collision during a jump at a Southeast Texas skydiving center.

Additionally, the show made headlines Thursday after AMC released a slew of profane emails sent by the series’ former showrunner Frank Darabont as part of an ongoing lawsuit between the network and Darabont over his firing during Season 2.


You can find Sasha Savitsky on Twitter @SashaFB.

‘Avatar’ sequels defended by Sigourney Weaver

Sigourney Weaver, who played Dr. Grace Augustine in James Cameron’s 2009 film, says she’s getting back to work on not one, but four followups to the box office hit.

After many months of talk and rumors, the highly anticipated sequels to “Avatar” are finally becoming a reality. To get people excited about the film’s beginning of production, one key actress in the franchise is teasing some minor details.

Sigourney Weaver, who played Dr. Grace Augustine in James Cameron’s 2009 film, says she’s getting back to work on not one, but four followups to the box office hit. Speaking to Entertainment Weekly, the 67-year-old actress revealed that she’ll begin working on the films this summer. The first follow up will drop more than a decade after its predecessor. However, Weaver believes, having read all four scripts, both the timing and the volume of the sequels is still relevant.

‘AVATAR’ SEQUELS NOW SCHEDULED TO START IN DECEMBER 2020

“These films are very much about the peril of this beautiful planet, and [Cameron] is continuing the same themes of greed and callousness of the corporations and plight of the indigenous people,” she said. “At this point after a long and very satisfying career – I can’t believe it’s been 40 years, but anyway – I’m very excited to be able to work on these four stories.”

Related Image

Actress Sigourney Weaver from "Avatar" arrives at the 82nd Academy Awards in Hollywood March 7, 2010. REUTERS/Mario Anzuoni (UNITED STATES) (OSCARS-ARRIVALS - Tags: ENTERTAINMENT)Expand / Collapse

Actress Sigourney Weaver from “Avatar” arrives at the 82nd Academy Awards in Hollywood March 7, 2010. (Reuters)

The actress went on to describe how the “Avatar” franchise is the most ambitious project she’s ever been involved with, and hearing the director’s plans for what’s ahead, it’s easy to see why.

WALT DISNEY WORLD UNVEILS PANDORA LAND, THE NEWEST PARK BASED ON ‘AVATAR’

In April, an announcement on the film’s official Facebook page revealed the release dates for all four sequels, with the first dropping in December 2020, followed by a third film in 2021, a fourth in 2024 and the last in 2025.

“We have decided to embark on a truly massive cinematic project, making four epic films, each of which stands alone but together forms a complete saga,” Cameron said at CinemaCon, per Variety.

Neither Weaver nor Cameron’s comments give any specific plot details about what fans can expect from the new films, other than the fact that Weaver’s character will somehow return despite dying in the 2009 movie.

Padres host Giants in first series of 2nd half

The San Diego Padres and San Francisco Giants meet on Friday, in places they never dreamed.

SAN DIEGO — The San Diego Padres and San Francisco Giants meet on Friday, in places they never dreamed.

San Diego is at home in Petco Park where the views are always grand. But with the Padres (38-50) in full-throttle, rebuild-mode, they didn’t envision looking down at another NL West team.

Instead there sits fifth-place San Francisco (34-56) as it grabs for an elusive ripcord.

The free-falling Giants are in the division cellar and are showing no signs of life. They enter their three-game set with the Padres after getting swept at home by the Miami Marlins.

San Francisco had to let that marinate during the All-Star break, a perfect reminder of what a sour season it has been for the recent three-time world champions. Manager Bruce Bochy’s team is on pace for 101 losses; only one other Giants squad (1985) has finished with more than 100 defeats.

But righty Johnny Cueto (6-7. 4.51) is on the hill and that could pay off against the Padres’ young lineup. It’s mostly a collection of rookies and trying to decipher the crafty Cueto’s release point might be a challenge.

Cueto has won eight of his 12 lifetime decisions against the Padres, pitching to a 2.93 ERA. In five outings at Petco, he’s gone 3-2 with a 3.21 ERA.

The Giants are also eager to see Cueto shine for multiple reasons. With the Giants easing into their own reconstruction period, the veteran Cueto could be an enticing target for contending teams.

Cueto’s value doesn’t match this time last year, when he was 13-1. He was rocked last Friday, when allowing six runs and six hits over six innings. That came on the heels of him missing a start with an inner ear infection.

The savvy Cueto hears the chatter about him possibly being on the move. But he remains fond of San Francisco.

“What I’m thinking is I want to stay here,” he told Mlb.com. “But at the same time, if they decide they want to do that, that’s their decision.”

In Clayton Richard (5-8, 4.66), the Giants will see a refreshed southpaw coming off a solid start. In Philadelphia last Friday, he spun six innings of one-run ball, driven from the game more so by the rain than the Phillies’ bats.

When facing the Giants, Richard is 6-6 with a 3.98 ERA.

He’s also another interesting trade card the Padres might play at some point. It’s no mystery the Padres are looking forward while building around rookies, among them catcher Austin Hedges and right fielder Hunter Renfroe.

It’s expected that Renfroe, who leads the team with 16 homers, will return to the lineup. He skipped the first-half finale with a sore neck.

Padres skeptics were rubbing their necks after watching San Diego drop 30 of its first 45 games. Since, they’re an admirable 23-20 and have won two straight series, both on the road.

“We still have a long way to go to be the type of team that we want to be,” Padres manager Andy Green said. “(But) there’s been a lot of positives from our young kids.”

Richard, 33, isn’t among the peach-fuzz brigade.

Neither is the 31-year-old Cueto for the Giants.

That means Friday’s matchup between them should draw interest from teams looking to get better, instead of younger.